What’s the difference between Music Only, VIP, and General Admission tickets?
– General Admission allows you into the festival at 2 pm. You get unlimited samples provided by the 70 plus breweries.
– VIP allows you in at noon, which means you get two full hours with less than 1000 people to get a more exclusive experience. Most breweries bring special beers they release at noon that are usually gone by the time GA begins at 2 pm. Plus, VIP ticket holders are allowed access to the VIP tent throughout the entire festival.
– Music Only tickets are for the non-drinking crowd. This ticket is popular with designated drivers and music lovers. Music-Only ticket holders are allowed in at noon to enjoy the music and food trucks, but CAN NOT DRINK or use the VIP tent.
Can tickets be purchased the day of the event?
If available, tickets can be purchased on site for $10 more (which includes tax and fees) the day of the event.
How do I get here?
Here’s a link to the map with driving directions. Holly Springs is about 25 minutes from downtown Raleigh. You can take NC 55 if you want to avoid the tolls on 540.
How do I get home?
We will have plenty of cabs available for anyone who feels they might have over-tasted. Also, donâ€™t forget music onlyÂ tickets are available for $15 (for anyone who wants to be a great friend, and enjoys great music and food trucks, minus the beer).
What about parking?
All parking will be on site and will be FREE! Weâ€™ve contracted professional parkers to ensure proper organization for parking and exiting.
What must I bring to the Festival?
Two things: 1) A valid photo ID 2) Your printed ticket. If you donâ€™t have your printed ticket, we can scan it from your smartphone, but a printed ticket gets you in to drink your beer faster.
What does the price of admission get me?
As long as it’s not a music-only ticket, your admission gets you a tasting glass that you’ll be able to use to receive 2 oz pours from over 70 breweries. Plus, we have bottled water for you, and you’ll get to listen to the bands right in front of the stage.
What is NOT included in my price of admission?
Food trucks and other vendors (t-shirts, sauces, etc) are not included in your ticket price. They’ll accept both cash and credit.
What can I bring to the festival?
– Folding lawn chair
– Bottled water (we will also have water available)
– An EMPTY shopping bag (for stickers, coasters, purchased items)
What can I NOT bring to the festival?
– Dogs or any other pets
– Firearms or other weapons
– Mugs or other drinking vessels
– Food or beverage of any kind, except bottled water and pretzel necklaces (weâ€™re not kiddingâ€¦see below)
– Anyone under the age of 21. NO CHILDREN OR BABIES ALLOWED. EVEN IF THEY ARE STRAPPED TO YOU.
– Your own drone
May I bring a tent or canopy inside the festival?
No. Unfortunately, if we were allow everyone to do this, we’d not have room for everyone.
Can I bring/wear a pretzel necklace?
Yes you may! This is the ONLY exception to the â€śNo food of any kindâ€ť rule above.
Will there be food at the festival?
Heck yes! We will have a pretty strong food truck lineup selling their goods for your enjoyment.
Can I smoke at Beericana?
No. Per Town of Holly SpringsÂ ordinance, there is no smoking permitted anywhere at Beericana.
What organizations does Beericana support?
A portion of the proceeds from Beericana goes to support the NC Craft Brewers Guild.
Still have questions?
Feel free to Contact Us!